Este é o último carro lançado no Japão, o Daihatsu Sonica, lançado ontem. Ele está disponível em três versões, R, RS, e RS Limited, e todos eles usam o mesmo motor, 0.6, de 64 cavalos 3 cilindros turbo.
O carro pode ser adquirido em versões 4×2 e 4×4. O consumo do 4×2 é de 22 km/l na versão 4×2 e 20 km/l na versão 4×4.
Existem vários acessórios disponíveis para o carrinho. Até rodas douradas!
Veja o press-release:
Daihatsu Launches New Mini Passenger Car SONICA
DAIHATSU MOTOR CO., LTD. (Daihatsu) announced the launch in Japan of the new SONICA* mini passenger car on June 19.
The SONICA is a new concept car, developed in the pursuit of innovatively high quality driving performance for a small car. With target buyer focus on commonly known “freestyle couples” who place great importance on their own personalities and private time, this car anticipates recent lifestyle changes in Japan, as well as the shift of user preference toward smaller cars. The SONICA is the result of Daihatsu’s continuing quest for passenger cars that give their users the driving enjoyment and cruising comfort they are seeking.
Key features of the newly launched SONICA:
Car body design that brings refreshment and excitement
- Low, long body configuration that conveys an image of comfortable driving
Spacious, comfortable interior that relaxes
- Low floor, long and wide interior space
- Roomy interior that gently encompasses passengers; bench seats that make cruising enjoyable
Traveling performance ideal for cruising
- Turbo engine equipped with newly developed CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) achieves smoothly controlled yet powerful driving force, with low fuel consumption (2WD: 23.0 km/L*3, lowest among the class**; 4WD: 21.0 km/L***).
- Exhilarating steering feel, relaxing ride
- Low interior noise that accommodates lively conversation
*: SONICA is a coined name, representing a soaring and nimble car.
**: According to Daihatsu’s June 2006 survey for light vehicles with turbo engines
***: Based on 10-15 Japanese test cycle. Figures reviewed by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
Monthly sales target in Japan: 2,000 units
Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (excluding consumption tax): ¥1.13 – 1.475 million
(Photo shows 2WD/RS Limited grade of SONICA, priced at ¥1.35 million.)
All Grades (R, RS, RS Limited)
Overall length (mm) 3,395
Overall width (mm) 1,475
Overall height (mm) 1,470
Wheelbase (mm) 2,440
Seating capacity (persons) 4
Engine type KF-DET
Displacement (cc) 658
Maximum output (kW/rpm) 47/6,000
Maximum torque (N•m/rpm) 103/3,000
Power Train 2WD/4WD[Fonte: Daihatsu]